Re: SubscriberDevice.ID ???

Subject: Re: SubscriberDevice.ID ???
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:05:00 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
[SubscriberId, DeviceName] is the only unique identifier for subscriber
devices. If you want to change the subscriber device name, you have to
create a new subscriber device with the new name, copy over all the
properties from the old device, and then delete the old device.
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]