Re: Customer Formatter, but FormatContent never called

Subject: Re: Customer Formatter, but FormatContent never called
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:35:21 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Scott,
In the Notifications table NS<NotificationClassName>Notifications, there are
columns for SubscriberID and DeviceName. Are you certain that, for the
notifications you're looking at, the [SubscriberId, DeviceName] pair matches
a valid record in the NSSubscriberDevices table in the Instance
(<InstanceName>NSMain) database?

If your notifications have invalid subscriber device names, the distributor
will simply do nothing with them. We have fixed the distributor in the next
release to log a warning message when it finds notifications like this.

Thanks
-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I've built a simple app using the SongAlert sample from the book as my
> reference.  I wrote a fairly simple custom formatter and am trying to
debug
> it.  Based on my logging and debugging, I can see that the Initialize()
and