Re: External DB Call to Notify function failing

Subject: Re: External DB Call to Notify function failing
From: "[WRX]Raven"
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 05:50:03 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
As part of my troubleshooting I did execute the call to the notify xp.  You
might want to add a comment to that function when you generate it stating
that it should not be executed directly. An entry in the BoL would be good to.

Unfortunately this system is a 24x7 operation so it is going to be around 3
weeks before I can effect a restart to see if that fixes things.

Thanks for the pointer.
Simon