timeout error

Subject: timeout error
From: "Balaji Ramachandran"
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:02:04 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi,

When I have multiple notifications which were setup to run at a particular
time, I am not getting some of the notifications and  I am getting this
following error in the event log.

What should I do?

How do I handle this kinds of errors?

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   NotificationServices
Event Category: None
Event ID:       6078
Date:           5/10/2005
Time:           7:20:26 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       BILLPAY-BALAJI
<NotificationServicesEvent>
        <Description>
                An error occurred while logging the delivery attempt for this
notification.
        </Description>
        <Context>
<EventParameters>
        <InstanceName>SpiderInstance</InstanceName>
        <ApplicationName>Spider</ApplicationName>
        <Distributor Id>1</Distributor Id>
        <Distributor Name>SpiderDist1</Distributor Name>
        <Distributor Work Item Id>93</Distributor Work Item Id>
        <NotificationClassName>TestNotification</NotificationClassName>
        <Notification Id>703</Notification Id>
</EventParameters>

<SqlServerError>
        Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
        Number: -2
        State: 0
        Class: 10
        Server:
        Message: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to
completion
of the operation or the server is not responding.
        Procedure: ConnectionRead (WrapperRead()).
        Line Number: 0
</SqlServerError>

        </Context>
        <Description>
                Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to
completion of the
operation or the server is not responding.
        </Description>
        <Instance>SpiderInstance</Instance>
        <ApplicationName>Spider</ApplicationName>
        <Component>Distributor</Component>
        <ComponentDetails>
DistributorName: SpiderDist1
        </ComponentDetails>