Re: Index creation

Subject: Re: Index creation
From: Joe Webb
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:57:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hi Erick -

Check NSCurrent<EventClass>Events and you'll see your index there.

Rather than directly using the events table, the Generator uses an
internal table called NSCurrent<EventClass>Events. By using that
table, the Generator can work with only the events associated with the
current quantum.

HTH...

--
Joe Webb