Re: Updating xslt

Subject: Re: Updating xslt
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:22:26 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Unfortunately, there are only two options:
- Stop/Start the service
- Disable/Enable the distributor

In addition to efficiency gains from caching, the current design was also
chosen for security reasons - it prevents a malicious user from replacing
the XSLT file underneath the NS service.

-shyam

--
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]