QueryInterface for interface 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.ISQLXMLBulkLoad' failed

Subject: QueryInterface for interface 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.ISQLXMLBulkLoad' failed
From: Meik Schuetz
Date: 12 Apr 2005 15:38:22 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I was trying to investigate Notification Services to check if it could
be interesting in our business, so I downloaded the Setup for NS
Version 2 SP1 as well as SQLXML 3 SP3 (installed SQLXML 3 before NS)
and checked out the samples that came within NS (Weather). However, in
the event log, I receive the error

QueryInterface for interface 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.ISQLXMLBulkLoad' failed

I already uninstalled everything and installed it again, so I read in
an advise in a newsgroup, but still, the same error.

Any Ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
Kind regards