Re: How to create the NS Application?

Subject: Re: How to create the NS Application?
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:43:44 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Unfortunately, we do not yet have a development tool for constructing the
ADF files. We know this is need and are looking into building one. For now,
the files do need to be created manually.

If you start from the provided samples, you'll get a good idea of how they

My book ( does
provide an example of a minimal application that you can add code to
incrementally. This comes with the .bat files etc required to compile and
run it.

Hope this helps.
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]