Re: Application Relationship Map

Subject: Re: Application Relationship Map
From: "Shyam Pather [MSFT]"
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:22:31 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I don't know of any such document for NS.

Though NS can be a bit intimidating at first, if you do the walkthrough in
the Books Online and play with some of the samples, you'll be able to see
pretty quickly how the pieces fit together.

Is there a specific question you have about how to build your application?
Learn more about SQL-NS:
news:[email protected]