Re: QueryInterface for interface 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.ISQLXMLBulkLoad' failed

Subject: Re: QueryInterface for interface 'SqlXmlBulkLoad.ISQLXMLBulkLoad' failed
From: Meik Schuetz
Date: 14 Apr 2005 01:49:44 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
Hello Shyam,
thank you very much for the hint; yes, I've got a beta version 2.0 of
the .NET framework installed on the machine. Is there any possible way
to get rid of the problem? I'd like to keep the beta version, but if
there's no other way, does uninstalling the beta solve the problem?
Any experiences made with it?

Once again, thank you for your reply.
Kind regards

news:<[email protected]>...