Re: Single use Subscriptions

From: MarkSW
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:35:25 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
OK, it's months later and probably no one will look at this thread again, but
couldn't you use a scheduled rule chronicle table for this?  Only send to
subscriptions not in the chronicle table and write all subscriptions into the
chronicle table after each processing. So each gets processed once.
Hopefully vacuuming includes these dead rows so they don't stick around.