microsoft.public.siteserver.analysis

hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia,

Subject: hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec
From: Sellussoftware<>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:24:38 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.siteserver.analysis
WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> WITH
ANY SOFTWARE
OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com
WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE,
SERVER
INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> with what you have.
WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT
4.0,
OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER
OEM PACKAGES Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> with
what you have.
WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER
PACKAGES
2000, 2003 etc.. Email [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> WITH
ALL THAT
YOU HAVE. sellussoftware.com
Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any
others. Sellussoftware.com

ALSO BUYING THE BELOW...
We are buying most all software from the following..
Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas and many
more....We buy in small
large quantities.
Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM & RETAIL Software in small and large
quantities. We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or
more! The more the better!
WE BUY MS CDs for Office 2007 Ultimate, enterprise, small business Windows 98,
98 SE, WIN2K PRO, WIN XP PRO & ALL
OFFICE 2000, XP, 2003 and others. We also buy other CD's as well as
restore CD's. Sellussoftware.com