microsoft.public.siteserver.analysis

problem if analysis and iis on a diferent domain from client

Subject: problem if analysis and iis on a diferent domain from client
From: "whiterabbit"
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:51:02 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.siteserver.analysis
i would like to know how to pass my issue. in fact i have iis and my app on
one server (win 2k) and analysis services (which my app is connected to in
order to get informations from cube) on another server (win 2k3)
my client is on internet to use the app. so he will be on another domain
from my servers, which are on the same.

my lcient can't get the informations. By tracing the network dialog i have
found that my client talk to my iis server; my iis server talk to my client
and my analysis server, but my analysis server try to talk to my client
instead of my iis server. WHY??????

someone has an idea how to pass this?

thanks.