microsoft.public.office.communicator

OCS Outbound routing Event 46009

Subject: OCS Outbound routing Event 46009
From: <@discussions.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:02:08 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.office.communicator
Dear all
We have a mediation server to route all call in or out actives.
recently, the OCS outbound Routing Error (event id 46009) be show when OC
client take a call out and got called faile.
In my mind, I had doing two actives recently.
The first activate is applied a public certificate into OCS frontend server
(just don't to discuss why?) and the mediation server still used our
corporation CA certificate.

other activate is extened the AD schema to Windows 2008 and got a worning
symble display on forest node of OCS Administrator console.
because we didn't test call in or out for each change immediatly. So, I
could not to sure which activate cause this problem.

I tried to search any solutions for event id 46009 but no more articles be
find.

have any experter can help me to solve this problem?