microsoft.public.navision

Re: Command Line Options for Navision 5.0 Setup

Subject: Re: Command Line Options for Navision 5.0 Setup
From: Martin Kirschner
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:40:26 +0200
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.navision

Torsten Droste schrieb:
Hi,

what problems do you have ? I installed with INSTALLLEVEL=80 and didn't have any problems.

Regards,

Torsten

"Martin Kirschner" wrote:

Hello,

can anybody tell me where I can find information about the MSI command line option "INSTALLLEVEL"? We currently use INSTALLLEVEL=80 for minimum installation.

For some reason this doesn't work for Navision 5.0.

Google was not very helpful because the values for this property seem to be software related and not common.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin

Hi Torsten,

thanks for your help. We had some other misspelling in the command line. So you are right. INSTALLLEVEL=80 works for us too.

Thanks again,
Martin