microsoft.public.greatplains

Re: New to GP: Using SmartLists to reconcile the subsidiary A/R "ledger"

Subject: Re: New to GP: Using SmartLists to reconcile the subsidiary A/R "ledger" (customer-level) to actual G/L?
From: "Mark Polino [MVP] (DynamicAccounting.net)"
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:47:29 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.greatplains
The SQL on DynamicAccounting.net is designed to show you if you are
balanced. The idea is that once balanced, if you look at this every
day in a quick snapshot, when you are out of balance, you know what
day it happened and a day is easier to solve than a month. Simply do
this has dramatically reduced the amount of time we spend chasing
receivables.

Feel free to email me if you try it an get stuck.

Mark (dynamicaccounting.net)
http://www.dynamicaccounting.net