microsoft.public.frx

RE: FRx Dynamics AX 2009 - Currencies and Exchange Rate

Subject: RE: FRx Dynamics AX 2009 - Currencies and Exchange Rate
From: rivers1
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:56:01 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.frx
No, unfortunately there is no way to automatically sync data into the FRx
Exchange rates tables.  At least not through FRx.  It would be possible, but
probably prohibitively expensive, to develop some interface to the access
database that the FRx Exchange rates are stored in.
--
Rob Iversen
MSX Group