microsoft.public.frx

FRx 6.7 w Dynamics AX 4.0 sp2 - sp6 to sp9 upgrade - OFSI server FSAxapt

Subject: FRx 6.7 w Dynamics AX 4.0 sp2 - sp6 to sp9 upgrade - OFSI server FSAxapta40 is not available
From: "shikarishambu"
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:48:03 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.frx
We are using FRx 6.7 with Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 sp2. I am trying to
upgrade from FRx 6.7 sp 6 to FRx 6.7 sp 9. I ran the upgrade scripts on the
server, Dynamics AX and the upgrade exe on the client.

I was able to successfully run the Dimension Wizard and see the existing
dimensions etc...

When I try to connect to the company using Report Designer I get the
following error

OFSI server FSAxapta40 is not available.

I have tried reinstalling a few times. No luck.

Please help