microsoft.public.fr.start.jeux

Lakhdar Moustapha Sherzai should recruit her because of the bearing

Subject: Lakhdar Moustapha Sherzai should recruit her because of the bearing
From: Christopher Huffstutter
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2007 18:08:35 GMT
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.fr.start.jeux, fr.rec.jeux.enigmes, alt.planets.saturn.moons.prometheus, at.anzeigen.fahrzeuge.sonstiges
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

 xxxxxxxx  beginning of survey  xxxxxxxx

 yes( )   ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
 yes( )   ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
 yes( )   ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
 yes( )   ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
 yes( )   ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_   How long:_
 yes( )   ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
 yes( )   ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
 yes( )   ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
 yes( )   ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

 xxxxxxxx  end of survey  xxxxxxxx

--
Free-lance work without any legal standing was difficult
indeed.  Patients subscribed to the view that; the Devil was

                                             198

for a moment I thought I was in the Museum storeroom!
I was afraid to move in case I knocked something over, so
I just sat and became weary of sitting.  At last "the Friend"
came in.  "Books?" he said.  "Free-lance writing?  I'll put
you in touch with my agent.  He may be able to fix you up."
He scribbled industriously, and then handed me a paper
with an address upon it.  Almost before I knew what had
happened, I was outside the office.  "Well," I thought, "Will
this be another wild-goose chase?"
    I looked at the piece of paper in my hand.  Regent Street?
Now, which end of the street would it be?  I got out of the
train at Oxford Circus, and with my usual luck, found that
I was at the wrong end!  Regent Street was crowded, people
seemed to be milling round the entrance of the big stores.
A Boys' Brigade or Salvation Army Band, I did not know
which, was proceedin