microsoft.public.encarta

Re: encarta 2005 DVD

Subject: Re: encarta 2005 DVD
From: "Gregor Chappell"
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:05:00 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.encarta
Hi Aiandas,

You can download the updates manually using the following URLs:

North American English:
http://encartaupdate.msn.com/teleport/teleport.aspx?lang=A&year=2005&tname=manualupdates

World English:
http://encartaupdate.msn.com/teleport/teleport.aspx?lang=Z&year=2005&tname=manualupdates

Also, if you put these files in a single network share, then you can have
all your computers load them from a single location, so you don't need to
download them multiple times. Let me know if you'd instructions for that
(it's pretty much all in the AG/NAG.txt in the SUPPORT folder of your
installation disc).

Cheers,

-Gregor