microsoft.public.axapta

Analysis report can not work under Kerberos.

Subject: Analysis report can not work under Kerberos.
From: Bell.wang
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:04:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.axapta
I have 2 computers:
A: SQL Server2008, SSRS, SSAS,
B: EP, SharePoint.

I have configured all components and Kerberos. (According "Configuring
Kerberos Authentication with Role Centers.pdf")

When I open Role Center in IE, the SSAS report can not work. (SSRS works)
It display red Error text ----- "An error has occurred while establishing a
connection to the analysis server."

I checked log in Windows Envent Viewer, Only computer B have error message:
An unexpected error has occurred.

Authentication failed.

Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.AdomdConnectionException
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.XmlaClient.Authenticate(ConnectionInfo
connectionInfo, DateTime startTime)
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.XmlaClient.OpenTcpConnection(ConnectionInfo
 connectionInfo)
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.XmlaClient.Connect(ConnectionInfo
connectionInfo, Boolean beginSession)
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.AdomdConnection.XmlaClientProvider.Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.AdomdConnection.IXmlaClientProviderEx.ConnectXmla()
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.AdomdConnection.ConnectToXMLA(Boolean
createSession, Boolean isHTTP)
   at Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.AdomdConnection.Open()
   at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebParts.BusinessOverviewWebPart.InitConnection()

The specified target is unknown or unreachable

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.NTAuthentication.GetOutgoingBlob(Byte[]
incomingBlob, Boolean& handshakeComplete)
   at
Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.XmlaClient.Authenticate(ConnectionInfo
connectionInfo, DateTime startTime)

Could some one help me?
Thanks!