microsoft.public.access

RE: End Task via VBA like when Task Manager is used

Subject: RE: End Task via VBA like when Task Manager is used
From: Manuelauch
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:26:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
The main database is open constantly and via the OnTime event of the a form
every 5 minutes a rpcedure runs to checks the current time against the time
set up in a table for various applications. If they match with +/- 5 minutes
it open the corresponding application which automatically start the processing