[Medusa-dev] python24 and missing __init__()

Subject: [Medusa-dev] python24 and missing __init__()
From: Doug White
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:35:39 -0800 PST
Hello,

In Python 2.4, the shipping asyncore.dispatcher grew an __init__ function
that needs to be called by subclassers. This breaks the Medusa servers on
that platform. I've made local changes for monitor.py and rpc_server.py
for my application and they work fine, but the mainline Medusa code needs
updating.

http_server seems to have the change already.

I can roll a patchset if it'd make getting this change into Medusa easier.
:)

Thanks!

[email protected]          |  www.FreeBSD.org