[Medusa-dev] Medusa or Quixote configuration

Subject: [Medusa-dev] Medusa or Quixote configuration
From: Eduardo Biano
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:02:29 -0700 PDT

I am new to Medusa and Quixote and was successful in
configuring Quixote demo using CGI
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/foo.cgi/). I would like to
use  Quixote demo in Medusa. The reason I would like
to use Medusa because of potential speed problem with
CGI. Can someone give me information or direct me to a
documentation on how to configure Medusa or Quixote to
make both work? Sorry, I googled and searched in the
Medusa mailing archive but found none.Thank you in
advance for your help.

Do you Yahoo!?
Medusa-dev mailing list