Re: opening zip files are not enabled by default

Subject: Re: opening zip files are not enabled by default
From: Michelle Konzack
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 04:29:43 +0200
Hello Yury,

> By the way, Michelle, could you please have a look at your bugs at
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=mc
>
> There are some mysterious reports which I am very much tempted to close,
> because apparently you had some private discussions with Patrick and
> didn't include any details in the report a normal person would be able
> to make any sense of.

#479548   Solved with update from #500693
          The proble is that since Lenny the output  of  "date"  has
          changed and the extension has to corrected.  I am  working
          on it but I can not more access my  SCSI  drive  du  to  a
          broken Controller (the problem was already solved one year
          ago and i had send an update for it to he BTS...)

#479549   Updated with #500693

#500693   Updated and it works with Lenny + mc 2:4.6.2-2

#528331   Confirmed, but on only sometimes and not always...  :-/

#574741   Hmmm, can not confirm here under Lenny.

I have attached the new version.  Please can you test it?

> I wrote you an email, but never got a reply.

Oops.   My server is currently only on a 1 MBit Internet access  and  if
my sever is hit y 1000 of spas in  a  very  short  time,  my  access  is
overloaded and maybe the message got lost...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

[email protected] France EURL       [email protected] UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber [email protected]