Re: problem with file highlight

Subject: Re: problem with file highlight
From: "Yury V. Zaytsev"
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 22:55:59 +0200
On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 16:49 -0400, Jabba Laci wrote:

> I just found out that there is a PPA repository for Ubuntu users at
> https://launchpad.net/~zyv/+archive/ppa . I just made an update and
> the current version 4.7.0.3 solved my original problem. The colors are
> back!

Hi!

This is actually my PPA, but I was unable to push out a Lucid build,
because Canonical build farm was overloaded after the release. Now it
seems that the build finally made it through the queue.

Hopefully we will be finally pushing out 4.7.0.5 soon, which fixes many
other outstanding issues.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev