Using lzip with mc

Subject: Using lzip with mc
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:12:30 +0000
In case I'm not the only one that uses Diaz's lzip, here is a code patch that should help in getting them to work together.
My modified #ulha is enclosed as well, as the standard issue has trouble
with two cases, both of which are solved (for small values of 'solved',
anyway) here:
1. Lack of date/time info. On clock-less systems, archivers would often
zero these fields out. This may be represented on listing with blanks
rather than an arbitrary default date.
2. Filenames with blanks. Yes, they do exist.

Reynir Heiðberg Stefánsson<[email protected]>
Vanquish, v.: To totally pwn someone.

mc mailing list