Re: MC_COLOR_TABLE not honoured any more?

Subject: Re: MC_COLOR_TABLE not honoured any more?
From: "Rashid N. Achilov"
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 00:17:07 +0700
On Saturday 03 April 2010, Fabrice DELENTE wrote:
> Hello.
> I've been using mc for a while, and upgraded today to; now my custom
> color scheme doesn't work anymore.
> It seems MC_COLOR_TABLE is not honoured any more; how can I change colors? I
> tried mc --help-colors but it says "unknown option"?

At least, we now have "normal" way to edit color schemes - skins. Visit
in /usr/local/share/mc/sklins (in my system, your path may be differnt) and
look into default.ini - now color definition are here.

   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://openoffice.mirahost.ru
   E-Mail: shelton [гав!] vmfree [тчк] askd [тчк] ru
   PGP: 83 CD E2 A7 37 4A D5 81 D6 D6 52 BF C9 2F 85 AF 97 BE CB 0A
Mc mailing list