mc 4.7.1

Subject: mc 4.7.1
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:34:50 +0000
Yesterday's grumbles apply to mc 4.7.1 as well.

A third issue that applies to both and 4.7.1 is that searches and replacements are case-sensitive all the time, as far as I can tell.
Also, if you are working on an old, slow machine over a remote link, it
may be better to stick with mc 4.6. Scrolling up and down with the arrow
keys can eat up all available CPU power. (Wonder if Magrat will ever
forgive me that...)
Reynir Heiðberg Stefánsson<[email protected]>
    "... Heck, their spaceships are made out of wood! I bet their
national anthem has banjos in it!"

        (Ranma discussing the Juraians, in Addventure
         "A Boy In The Hand..." #175158 by dogbertcarroll)

Mc mailing list