Re: Colors on MC are *really* a mess

Subject: Re: Colors on MC are *really* a mess
From: Tim Johnson
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:23:50 -0800
* Yury V. Zaytsev <[email protected]> [100317 01:37]:
> Needs to be fixed...
> > What do you say? Any of you folks that are Close To The Iron for MC
> > want to step up to the plate and point me in the right direction?
> /etc/mc/Syntax
> /usr/share/mc/syntax/xml.syntax
> /usr/share/mc/skins
  I'm almost to the point where I have a "readable" MC.
  The only problem remaining (I believe) is the dotfiles
  (hidden files beginning with a ".") and what I *think* is a
  default highlight group are in gray and very hard for me to
  read again a blue or black background.
  files with .theme, .odt, extensions.
  unrecognized extensions
  file with no extension
  all are gray and still hard to read.
  Can't find a keyword or keywords for them.
[email protected]
Mc mailing list