On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:03:28 +0200 Volodymyr Buell wrote:
> But while pressing the only thing I've been getting is "18;3~" in the prompt.
> Tested via both xterm and gnome-terminal.
There are some problems with Alt-Fx keys in current MC. Try learn your MC to
sequences of your terminal:
1. Menu Options->Learn keys.
2. Press any displayed keys in dialog. Say, [Function key 1 ].
3. 'Teach me a key' red dialog will pop up.
4. Follow instructions.
5. Press Save button.
6. Quit from MC.
7. Open ~/.mc/ini file in some editor (not in MC), find section with learned
key ([terminal:xterm] or something like that).
8. Replace key (from step #2 -- f1) to 'alt f1'.
Was (for example):
Note: key separator is space.
9. Run MC and try Alt-F7 key.
Mc mailing list