Re: won't save hotlist

Subject: Re: won't save hotlist
From: MK
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:24:22 -0500
A couple weeks ago I reported this:

> I just noticed that the 4.7.0-pre4 I built about a month ago, on a less used
> install, does not save the hotlist.  You can > > make changes and they stay
> in memory, but ~/.mc/hotlist is not updated; I'm having to edit it manually.

Yury asked me to try this with 4.7.0.1, but I did not have time until today
because I have been doing work that required me to use a different system.
Anyway, the problem is still there.  This was built pretty simply:

./configure --enable-static=no --with-gnu-ld --without-edit

--
MK <[email protected]>