Re: Glitches with MC on slackware 13.0

Subject: Re: Glitches with MC on slackware 13.0
From: Tim Johnson
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:31:21 -0900
* Stan. S. Krupoderov <[email protected]> [100117 20:22]:
> > Yeah, there are a few:
> > 1)C-h doesn't work as a backspace key.
> >   Any ideas on how to enable it

Note: The MC I am referring came with the stock slackware install.
> C-h works perfect, in mc 4.7.0.*

 I installed 4.7. The hotlist now appears to configure and display
 properly.
 However, C-h still does not work. Could there be a MC configuration
 option that could be causing this?
 Also, I notice a 'n at the very top and left of each panel.
 What is that for?

> Please use latest stable version or report bugs to your distro
> maintainers.
  Would you recommend that I report the problem with C-h as a bug?
  NOTE:
  Other control-key combinations work. I have modified mc.keymap
  with no success:
  Example:
  [input]
  InputBackwardDelete = backspace; ctrl-h