RE: KUDOS to the authors and maintainers

Subject: RE: KUDOS to the authors and maintainers
From: "Masiar, Peter"
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:35:49 -0500

Although original design was good, but even the best design would be worthless
without the excellent and dedicated volunteers who maintain our favorite MC,
keep it alive and add new features, bit by little bit.

So kudos to maintainers at the first place! Thank you for your dedication!

Peter Masiar
Mc mailing list