Re: new midnight commander dose not show speed of copy and move

Subject: Re: new midnight commander dose not show speed of copy and move
From: "Yury V. Zaytsev"
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:32:41 +0100
On Sat, 2009-12-19 at 18:46 +0330, Gholam Mostafa Faridi wrote:

> I use right now mc-4.7.0pre4        Midnight Commander, a free Norton
> Commander Clone and before this version everything was good and I do not
> have this problem and when I copy something I show speed of copy and I
> can understand how much time it take to copy or move

What was the version before this version that you were using? I can't
reproduce this issue on 4.7.0-pre4-132-gfa24b65 . Where does this
version come from, is this reproducible on latest master?

The copy speed indicator reliably appears after a few seconds when
there's enough data collected.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev