Re: KUDOS to the authors and maintainers

Subject: Re: KUDOS to the authors and maintainers
From: Keith Roberts
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:26:54 +0000 GMT

To: [email protected]
From: Marco Ciampa <[email protected]>

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 08:35:49AM -0500, Masiar, Peter wrote:
KUDOS to the authors and maintainers!
The main praise must go to the original Norton commander concept/design,
which is a prime example of a design which was worth cloning and
Although original design was good, but even the best design would be
worthless without the excellent and dedicated volunteers who maintain
our favorite MC, keep it alive and add new features, bit by little bit.

So kudos to maintainers at the first place! Thank you for your dedication!
Yeah a BIG THANKS to you all!
I say Amen to that too :)

mc is the first program I install after a fresh Linux installation. I'm on fedora 12, and mc is now included on the F12 distribution DVD by default :)

I also install the legacy fonts in: bitmap-fonts-0.3-9.fc12.noarch.rpm
These work nicely in mc.

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Look on the bright side - For each and every negative
thought, there is an equal and opposite positive thought.

TMDA [http://tmda.net]

Where will you spend Eternity?
Mc mailing list