Re: Coloring of capital letters in upper menu

Subject: Re: Coloring of capital letters in upper menu
From: "Rashid N. Achilov"
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:11:27 +0600
On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Andrew Borodin wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 01:13:07 +0600 "Rashid N. Achilov" wrote:
> > Recently I have installed mc 4.7.0. How can I change color of capital
> > in upper menu in ordinary (non-selected) mode? When I press F9 menu
> > as I have specified. In ordinary mode capital letters in menu colored
as "red
> > on blue" and ordinary menu text colored as "blue on lightgray".
> Do you mean the http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1702 ?

My skin (color part):

Yes, "menu bar visible" is on. This bug cannot see when this set if off - when
you press F9 - color goes to normal. But for me in normal mode, when menubar
visible, capital letters of each menu entry - red on blue! (when text is blue
on lightgray). And these colors cannot redefine.

Do you like to see screenshot?
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://openoffice.mirahost.ru
   E-Mail: shelton [гав!] vmfree [тчк] askd [тчк] ru
   PGP: 83 CD E2 A7 37 4A D5 81 D6 D6 52 BF C9 2F 85 AF 97 BE CB 0A
Mc mailing list