Re: multiple configs

Subject: Re: multiple configs
From: "Yury V. Zaytsev"
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:44:11 +0100
On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 19:46 -0500, MK wrote:

> I just have this feeling I would do a little less ctrl-t if they were,
>  for example, different colors.  I might be wrong, but it's worth a
>  try.  Also different listing modes might be useful.

The only justification I would be convinced with is e.g. using different
color schemes for mc's running from different user accounts (blue for
main, red for root, green for limited users etc.), but this is already
possible.

Create a ticket with the justification on the trac if Rob's suggestion
of using the HOME hack does not work for you, we shall see what the
others have to say about this.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev