Re: mc 4.7.0pre3 support for .tlz archives

Subject: Re: mc 4.7.0pre3 support for .tlz archives
From: paul marwick
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:06:29 +0000
Paul Hartman wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Paul Marwick <[email protected]> wrote:
I assume that it must be an error in the way the regex is structured, but I
certainly can't see it.
I think the regex looks okay, but found this in util.c which looks
like it may be a clue:

    /* HACK: we must belive to extention of LZMA file :) ...*/
    if (strlen(name) > 5 && strcmp(&name[strlen(name)-5],".lzma") == 0)
        return COMPRESSION_LZMA;

Maybe try to change that to look for "tlz" and see if it fixes the problem.
:) I've chickened out and left it to the experts. Raised a ticket, looks
as though the problem should be fixed with 4.7.0-pre4. I may try in the
meantime, but at least it should be properly fixed soon...
I'll also have to have a look at adding DAR support, which is something
I use a bit. Had it working with 4.6.1, but I've not had time to fiddle
with it since...
paul.