mc-4.7.0-pre2 - how to make viewer display DOS-style files?

Subject: mc-4.7.0-pre2 - how to make viewer display DOS-style files?
From: Paul Hartman
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:25:17 -0500
Hi,

When I upgraded from mc 4.6 to test 4.7 pre2 I deleted my config to
start from scratch. I don't know if it was something I lost in the
config, or a change in mc itself but now DOS-style text files (line
endings 0x0D 0x0A) show up double-spaced when I view with F3. Surely I
am missing something simple, but cannot find it. Can someone give me a
pointer to make the DOS-style files appear normal when viewed? Thanks
:)