Feature request: configuring search results view

Subject: Feature request: configuring search results view
From: Keith Roberts
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:41:46 +0100 BST
When I click on F3 function key to browse the contents of a file, (my tmda logs for example,) if I do F6 or F7 to search for something, the found pattern is displayed at the top of the file.
I actually want to see about 4 lines previous to what I'm
looking for.
Could we have some way to configure mc to display it's
search results n lines down from the top of the screen
That would be a great help.

Thanks for all the effort in developing mc.

It's the first thing I install when doing a fresh Linux installation.
Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

TMDA [http://tmda.net]
Mc mailing list