Re: Building 4.6.2

Subject: Re: Building 4.6.2
From: Paul Marwick
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:16:32 +0000
Andrew Borodin wrote:
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:54:59 +0100 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
* Paul Marwick wrote:
Just tried to build 4.6.2. However, I get this error as soon as I start configure:
tooth:$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-screen-slang
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in config "."/config
please run ./autogen.sh first
I think this is error. Run of ./configure is enougth in release tarball.
Correct tarball must provides all required files to be ndependent
of autotools installed or not on current host.

I think this must be fixed and therefor release is needed.
:) Any sign of the release? I've had a few requests from Zenwalk
users for the update....

Mc mailing list