Re: mc efficiency

Subject: Re: mc efficiency
From: Felix Miata
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:30:50 -0500
On 2009/01/21 17:00 (GMT-0600) zhang zhengquan composed:

> I have been using icewm with file manager rox-filer for years and now
> I find rox-filer not a very efficient.

> Efficiencywise, could you please compare a competent mc user and a GUI
> file manager user?

> I am considering to a console based commander in hope of increasing my
> efficienty in managing my files.

No way a GUI file manager can compare to any competent OFM in the hands of an
experienced user. MC is probably the most prominent and powerful on Linux.
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he
is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/
Mc mailing list