Lost directory hotlist keybinding after Xorg upgrade

Subject: Lost directory hotlist keybinding after Xorg upgrade
From: "Leandro Chescotta"
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:12:20 -0200
Since the latest Xorg update, I don't know why, but the directory
hotlist key binding doesn't work anymore, I always bring it up with left
Control + (the key upper the Tab one, left to the "1" key)

My keyboard layout was changed but I now have it the way it was, but the
key binding is still not working

Is there a way to reassign it?

La información del presente documento es clasificada como Confidencial.