RE: mc as burning frontend?

Subject: RE: mc as burning frontend?
From: Jesús Guerrero
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:54:59 +0100 CET
On Fri, December 5, 2008 15:59, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> I don't know my way around mc enough yet to implement this new menu. If
> you're OK with it, could you provide me with some instructions? I'm not
> afraid to break stuff and I'm very comfortable with Linux in general.

Just download the menu from the previous post and put in into ~/.mc/menu

If you can't locate my previous post, just do this:

cd ~/.mc
wget http://jesgue.homelinux.org/other-files/menu

Then, to use it from mc, just press f2

PS. Make sure you edit the file, and change scd0 to your burning drive.
For the rest, it *should* work. Ask back if you have any problem please.

Cheers.
--
Jesús Guerrero