Re: got lost....etc

Subject: Re: got lost....etc
From: MK
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:13:07 -0400
chris glur wrote:
Keith Roberts <[42][email protected]> wrote:
Well under Fedora and KDE I have 18 desktops running. I can
then use the Konsole program (an X terminal program for
KDE) to open 3 or more tabs, each with a different version
of mc running.
Yes, I use KDE 3? and Konsole [the root one] and the bottom
RHS icon 'initiates' more VT's.  So from the row if 8 icons
I can see I'm in the 5th VT. But to see it's contents, I need
to 'open' it; which causes me to lose concentration.
Do you guys wear capes when you're doing all this? Perhaps not enough
coffee is the real problem...