Re: Queueing in MC

Subject: Re: Queueing in MC
From: Roland Illig
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:03:10 +0200
Tor Stefan schrieb:
Hi,

I have searched the net now, and gone through the mc archives. I
couldn't find anything about queueing functionality. Is there a way to
enable this? For me it's sorely missed when I drag lots of files through
slow links.
Some file managers support it to put a copy/move/delete action into
background, so that the main window can be used for other work, and I
seem to remember that mc is among those file managers. Or am I wrong
here? If I'm wrong, this would surely be a useful addition.
If this feature already exists, I'm wondering about the "Background
jobs" menu item, which I just cannot find in my cygwin installation.
Roland