RE: dar support in MC later than 4.6.1?

Subject: RE: dar support in MC later than 4.6.1?
From: G Jansman
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:01:30 +0200
Hello Paul,

Looks like Midnight Commander does not accept the time information anymore.

The easiest way to fix this (quick and dirty):
Add the following line to your udar file just after the line "name=substr(line, ...)" (likely to be found in /usr/share/mc/extfs):

This way no time information is displayed (0:00 is assumed). A better solution is probably possible though.