The Never-Ending Story: The End?

Subject: The Never-Ending Story: The End?
From: Reynir Stefansson
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:34:24 +0000
After a fresh invocation of mc suddenly lost text output from certain programs (ogg123, mpg321), I decided to experiment a bit. I learned this:
When I typed Ctrl-P (pipe marked text) with no text marked in mcedit,
not only did I get the expected error complaint, text output from those
certain programs got lost when they were invoked via the Open bindings
(select .ogg or .mp3 file, then press Enter).
(Well? Was that unpoetic enough?)

Reynir H. Stefánsson ([email protected])
--
Remember: Endings are followed by beginnings.