Re: Is mc can connect with ssh through a specific port ?

Subject: Re: Is mc can connect with ssh through a specific port ?
From: "Marco Ciampa"
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:26:46 +0100
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 03:43:32PM +0100, Hedy Dargère wrote:
First: do not email HTML on a public list.

   Hi,

   I'm using every day mc as ftp/sftp client.
   I have a new server which ssh listen on the port 2022 in place of the
   standard 22 port

   The shell command I'm using to be connected to the server is :

   $ ssh [email protected] -p 2022

   Do you know if mc can make a connexion on this server ?

   Thanks for your answer,
   Hedy

Second: see this: http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?4492

bye